Know It All
The Flexible Adhesive Base is suitable for mounting to flat or curved surfaces*
Using a super secure 3M™ Adhesive, the Flexible Adhesive Base has 4 tabs which can be bent to match the curved surface.
A 10mm Spacers and x2 Screws (1 x M5x30 and 1 x M5x45) are supplied for connecting the spacer to a Quad Lock 360 HEAD or ARM.
*Please Note: Not intended for severely curved surfaces (eg. 180 degrees)
- 1 x Flexible Adhesive Base
- 1 x 10mm Spacers
- 1 x M5x30 screw (for connecting Spacer to Lever Head or 360 Arms)
- 1 x M5x45 screw (for connecting Spacer to Weatherproof Wireless Charging Head)
- 1 x Isopropyl Alcohol Wipe
Made from tough, nylon construction, the Flexible Adhesive Base is 60mm x 60mm with a height of 18.3mm.
Each tab is 28mm wide and has 2 grooves, which are the bending points to allow grip to curved surfaces. These can be used in a concave or convex manner.
The adhesive used is the renowned, 3M™ Adhesive for extra strong grip.
Compatible with all Quad Lock 360 ARMs and HEADs.
Please Note: We recommend thoroughly cleaning the surface before applying the Flexible Adhesive Base with an alcohol-based cleaning substance.
The Flexible Adhesive Base can be attached to a number of different flat and curved surfaces, however, it is not intended for severe curved surfaces such as 180 degrees.
The 3M™ VHB Adhesive will adhere to smooth, non-textured, non-porous surfaces such as:
- Epoxy or enamel coatings including painted plastic
- High surface energy plastics
- Sealed wood
It is not recommended for the following substrates:
- Powder coated materials
- Soft touch plastic
- Low surface energy plastics
Although possible, we do not recommend using the Flexible Adhesive Base on the following vehicles.
- Anything that causes high vibrations or receives constant exposure from outdoor elements
Recommended applications are:
- Interior of cars / 4x4
- Any low vibration element